Sep 29, 2008

I am a working girl now!!!

Ok I have been working for the last 3 weeks. I work from 11pm to 7 am. This is a hard shift for most people, I personally like this shift. NO DAYCARE. Daycare has become expencive latly. I remember when I started babysitting.Granted I was8 and we lived out inthe country. That was 11 years ago. I got like 25 cents an hour for 2 kids. It was never very long but sometimes it would be for a few hours. I was so happy when I got that first dollar. I worked hard. (The kids were sleeping) But a dollar back then was alot. Now it wont even by you a bottle of soda. Now daycare or a babysitter cost $5 dollars an hour for two kids. OK I have 4 kids that would be 10 dollars ab hour. I could do so much with 10 dollars. Food, clothes, gas, and the ever loving smokes. well I don't need or have to by the smokes, they are just the one luxary I get for not having to pay daycare. Anyways I was etting to the point of I got a job so we could have a few more luxerys. Well thats not going to happen now with the gas prices going up again.I don't have to drive to work but I do because it is so late when I leave. Joe on the other hand has a 65 mile round trip to work. He spend about 100 to 110 dollars every two weeks. Now what did I get the job for? To pay for his gas. I s what it amounts to. So I get to work midnight for Joes gas to work the normal persons job. But it all works out because We get to have some luxurys with me haveing a job. I get the luxury of going to work Having the peace and quiet I have wanted for 7 years lol I love my job I dont have to do Anything but sit and hope some one needs a room. Oh ya, Did I say I work at the town hotel at the frount desk. Speaking of I need to get off the darn computer and get some sleep I have to work tonight. So bye for now

1 comment:

sulli said...

Congrats on your new job!
I was just rereading your post and doing some mathematical equations in my head...(now that I am learning how and all.)... According to what you have written, you are 19 years old and had your first child at age 12. Is this correct? If so... Where was your mother!!!