May 29, 2008

GRADUATION BOY

Yesterday was Wade's Kindergarten Graduation. It was great, he was such a big boy. He had the time of his life. After he got his diploma he came running over to me and said mom I did graduate. He was so excited, I don't even think he new what he was saying. He kept asking if I was proud of him, when I told him that I was super proud of him, he just replied with, I no I am proud to, I did it. I cried. He made me feel so proud with all the stuff that went on during the school year and he was going on to the first grade. I am so proud of him. I can't seem to upload any pictures today. I will try later so come back and look at the Graduate. Wade is the one in the green shirt he is in the second row.

2 comments:

sulli said...

Yeah! Wade! Congratulations!!! Holy Man its hard to believe these boys are gonna be in first grade!!! They are growing so fast!

I`m Sassy, said...

Wade is such a sweet boy!