Apr 20, 2008

News

Hello everyone, I was just talking to Brit, for you who don't know she is my brothers girfriend. They will be getting married August. They will also be having a baby in December around the 18th. I am going to be a aunt for the first time I am so happy. Well that is the news I have. The day is Dark here it looks like it is going to rain. It is cold I thought fall was here but it might snow Tuesday. That sucks. the kids hate days like this it means that I have to deal with them being in side all day. I still haven't found out how to put pictures on this yet so I will keep tring. Hope all is well with eveyone Bye for now.

2 comments:

Skip said...

Hi; Another bloger hooked. you'll like it once you've worked out all the bugs. I'm still learning a lot. Wanda's a big help and Sarah is a big help. And they would bouth be glad to help you to. So would I, but on the most part I'm just winging it.

sulli said...

Another december birthday! bummer. (for the kid I mean) Thats a tough time for birthdays, course...we already know that. But Yeah! I am happy for them!